In this article, we will discuss how to change screen resolution in Windows 10 within 5 minutes without any software. This article will teach you each and every step with an ease of access. Get started with the following steps:
- Press Windows Button in a given keyboard.
- Type Settings in a given search bar and click on the Settings(Trusted Microsoft Store App) as given below:
- Now select the option 1 in Windows Settings Screen System(Display, sound, notifications, power).
- Now you get a Resolution section in Display Settings tab. Where you can easily set the best resolution for your laptops, desktops, and tablets.
- Now press the button Keep Changes in a pop up generated during the resolution selection until the resolution get adjusted in the display of a laptop, desktop & tablets also.
- After the final selection of all the changes, you will get the Windows 10 Issue resolved.
- Apart from that, you can also resolve the issue related to Night Light Settings, Size of Texts, Apps & Other items also with an ease of access in Windows 10.
Still facing any issue related to Windows 10 resolution. You can comment your issue given below section